Monday, June 16, 2008

Watching the Laker game...



2 comments:

Angie said...

Kristen! I'm so glad you found me! I was so excited to hear from you...and even a happier surprise is that you're a MOMMY! Congrats!!! Justin is so adorable! He already knows how to watch his favorite tv shows. What a smart little guy. :) I'm sorry about your dad not being able to be here now, but I'm sure they had lots of fun together in heaven before it was time to meet his mom and dad.
It's crazy to look back in the good ole days when we were running our butts off or kicking the ball up the field, those were some fun times, but now we get to be grown-ups and enjoy our own families. It's crazy how we are all moms now. I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch through our blogs! Yipee! :) Congrats again with your beautiful baby boy! You can tell Brian congrats too. :)

Angie

Carolyn said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see more pics of him--hope all is well.