Friday, July 18, 2008

8 Weeks (July 18, 2008)

So Justin was 8 weeks old yesterday and has already gained 4 pounds since we brought him home from the hospital (11.1). It is amazing how much he has changed already! He is giving us some great smiles and has even started "cooing," which I believe is his way of telling us how much he loves us!

Justin and mommy have been keeping busy -- walking around the Rose Bowl, going to breastfeeding support group, and hanging out with J's friend Nate and mama Deirdre. We also took Justin into mommy's office and saw her work friends and her office. Justin was very impressed ;)

Next weekend is Justin's Red Egg and Ginger Party and Grandma Pat is coming in on Monday for the week. We are very excited for both things! Mommy will be able to get a little more done with Grandma here. And of course, Justin is going to look so handsome in his gold and jade adornment from daddy's family... I can't wait to post pictures. In the mean time, here is a picture of the big boy in his Justin chair -- our way of measuring how big he is getting!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

New pictures--cute! I am really excited to see you soon--and meet the little guy! I'm sure that Ella will seem like a giant in comparison.