Woo hoo! Lots of fun posts. Your mom looks great and that red Egg party looks pretty cool--I don't know if I would have minded the tradition of not having to wash my hair for the first month though-so much easier!:)
justin's so cute. you can see the determination in his eyes. these days, nathan just sticks out his tongue in anticipation of whatever item he sees before him.
Brian and I are very excited to be starting a whole new chapter of our life and adding to our family. We feel very blessed and are happy to share a little piece of us with you!!
2 comments:
Woo hoo! Lots of fun posts. Your mom looks great and that red Egg party looks pretty cool--I don't know if I would have minded the tradition of not having to wash my hair for the first month though-so much easier!:)
justin's so cute. you can see the determination in his eyes. these days, nathan just sticks out his tongue in anticipation of whatever item he sees before him.
Post a Comment