So today is May 20th, 2 days past Baby Lee's due date... and still no sign of the little guy. I have been trying to keep busy, which is hard when you are also trying to save money. I think if I stayed home, we would be broke. I mean, how many trips to Target can you make? Apparently, many.
So other than the waiting, things are still good. I am feeling great still, Brian is anxiously awaiting becoming a father, Baby Lee's uncle is back from Japan, and he is surrounded by grandparents from all over. No chance he will go without attention.
Tomorrow is (hopefully) our last doctor's appointment. And then... if all looks good, but no signs of labor, we will induce on Thursday morning at 5:00 am!! I am knocking on wood that when we show up tomorrow, I will be dilated 8 cm :), but looks doubtful. Who knows - it's a full moon tonight, so anything can happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CONGRATS!! I'm already expectantly searching for photos on your blog.
Post a Comment