Monday, May 5, 2008

Two weeks to go...

At our last appointment, the Doctor did another ultrasound because she thought Baby Lee was getting quite big. Well, with 2 1/2 weeks to go, my dreams of having a tiny little Asian baby and super fast delivery were shattered. He was already weighing in at 7-6. I asked the Doctor, "do you mean 7 pounds?" and she replied... "and 6 ounces." Thanks for the clarificaiton... ouch. Apparently he has grown into his head.

But other than the idea of enduring the worst pain ever, Brian and I are ready to meet the little man. We had a very special date night at Ruth's Chris, and our waitress even gave us a free dessert since we were celebrating our "last supper." Pregnancy perk #2. (#1 was cutting in the super long bathroom line at the Pantageas...).

The nursery is done, I bought my nursing bras, and this Friday is my last day of work. Then we wait. I just hope he is not two weeks late like my mom said my brother and I both were. I can't imagine how big he will be then :)

1 comment:

Angie. said...

I read a comment you left on Micha Barton and stopped by your blog to take a look...I LOVE the picture of your "Baby belly" and the sky!! That is such a beautiful photo!! Hope you have an easy delivery and a happy and very healthy baby! Congrats!